Monday, October 11, 2010

Save me from the laundry zombies...

So I am not sure why the heck I feel like I need to start a blog...but everybody else is doing it, so why not me?

I need somebody to save me from the laundry zombies.  I seriously don't mind washing the laundry, drying the laundry, folding the laundry, or even sorting the laundry...But putting that stuff away gets me every time.  I think that I may be a little bit ADD when it comes to household chores in general though.  Chores suck.  We should boycott chores.  It's just a thought-

I am on my 5th load of laundry.  I have folded(and sorted) two of them, one load is drying, one load is washing, and one load is in that limbo stage between washing and drying.  The "wet basket" stage.

Okay I get it, this is a lame discussion I am having with myself about laundry, but I'm really just testing the waters here to see if blogging is something I can get into or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment