Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

Where did the weekend go?  Who ever thought of the bright idea to consistently have a 5 day work week and a 2 day weekend?  I am fairly cerain it isn't Biblical or anything like that.  Some politician probably.

Oh well, I am just a little lady with no real power, so I guess we are stuck with the work week such as it is.  This week coming up though should be a fun one.  I hope it zooms by quickly.  On Friday we go to Savannah with the Maloneys.  I am sooooo looking forward to getting the heck outta Rock Hill.  Sometimes it pays just to take a breather and get a fresh perspective.  The Maloneys are pretty cool people and I can see some of our trips with them becoming a tradition.  ;)  Well at least I hope so...

Today we had a Fall festival at church. It is one of my most favorite events that we do at church.  There are a lot of people just milling around, the kids can run off and do their own thing and us parents don't really have to worry too much about what they are doing.  There is a lot of candy, jumpy bounce house thingys, and a big slide.  Then there is the awesome hay ride.  That is always fun!  I bet it would be even more fun at night. 

(It just dawned on me that the only people who are going to read this are people who were already at the festival, hah!)

I am a tired chick tonight, but I am gonna wait up on my hubby I think.  He is at guys' night with the SS class.  I think he is having a good time if I can judge by his texts.....

This is a lame entry........

1 comment:

  1. Since I am not up on this blog thing or blog etiquette....am I supposed to comment?

    ReplyDelete